- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
- Folic acid, vitamin B12 and vitamin B6 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism and to normal psychological function.
- Vitamin D and zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Zinc contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin D, vitamin B12, folic acid and zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
Combined with soy extract (with the isoflavones contained therein).